Re: [IPp] Where does your child wear it?

Hello Barb

My 8-year-old daughter wears her pump around her waist with the help of a
jazzy pump pak which we bought online from America.  It just looks like a
money belt and nobody thinks any different.  She has the cannula inserted in
her abdomen and alternates this to just above her bottom.

Mum to Danielle aged 8, diagnosed Aug 2001, pumping happily
Cheshire, England