Re: [IPp] Remember to bolus

You may try to have your son wear his Cadex watch on his pants belt loop,
instead of on his wrist...my son also has the Cadex watch and it irritates
him to wear it because even on the smallest hole it is still a bit big for
him, he is six yrs old. So now he wears it on his pants right next to where
he attaches his pump to his pants. It works great for us. Our school nurse
loved the watch so much that she even ordered one for herself to wear and she
wears it as a necklace.

Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!