Re: [IPp] Anniversary

Dear Sarah,
  Amen to that!  You have really been there a lot for me these past 6 months
(since Jessy has been pumping)  And it was a lot of fun meeting you in NY.
I really thank you for all the support you have given us.  It is not easy,
but, like you say, I don't ask why she had to get the disease, I am just
grateful that it wasn't something worse or something that couldn't be
treated or controlled.  At least with diabetes, we have some control over it
and there is a light at the end of the tunnel for our kids.  They will see a
cure in their lifetime!  I know it!