Re: [IPp] Anniversary

Take this time to not think, "why did my child get this dreadful disease"
but to think of it as, "Thank God, she is healthy and happy".    We will
celebrate Matthews four year anniversary in March and we are doing what was
suggested....we are having our Bravery Day.  A day off from school, to have
fun, to celebrate all that Matthew has over come and how brave he has been
and continues to be.
Sarah :)