[IPp] Anniversary

Dear Fellow Pumpers,
  This week marks the one year anniversary that Jessy was diagnosed with diabetes.  What a year it has been!  I was so lucky to have found this group and have Jessy pumping within 6 months of her diagnosis, thanks to all of your help and encouragement.  We have come a very long way this past year in our knowledge of this disease and our ways of treating it, thanks to all of you who have taken the time to help us get through, first understanding what the pump was and what it could do for Jessy, then with all of the support and help with dealing with the school system when they were unwilling to accommodate our wishes.
I appreciate all of the time and encouragement I have gotten from this group.  God bless each and every one of you!
Thank you!