[IPp] New PoP Chat times/day

With the new year we have a new day and time for the Parents of
Pumpers (PoP) chat! Based on input from parents, PoP chats will
now be on MONDAYS and there will be a day AND evening chat. The
day chat will be at 10am PST and the evening chat will be at
6:30pm PST, both in the Parents chat room. We'll try this for a
few weeks, starting Monday the 13th, and see how it goes! Hope to
see you there! :)

Take care, Ya-Ya!, and TOWANDA!