Re: [IPp] Paradigm vs Animas vs Quicksets?

In a message dated 1/7/2003 11:17:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .   Since our 9th pump failed tonight,  we will most likely
> be calling the Animas rep or somebody soon.    If we could get a refund
> on the pump and switch companies,  which other pump brands are
> compatible with the Quicksets?

You can use MM Quick-sets with any pump that has the standard leur-lock
connection (plus, as you know, MM makes a Paradigm version with a different
connector -- but the end that is inserted and even the inserter dewvice is
the same for either version).  I believe that means that ANY pump currently
available except for the Dana could be used with Quick-sets and I know for
sure that you can use Quick-sets with an Animas pump because that's all my
daughter has used since she started pumping in June of '01.  Good luck to

Pumpmama to Katie (12) happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since