Re: [IPp] Paradigm vs Animas vs Quicksets?

In a message dated 01/08/2003 2:17:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Here's the deal.    Since our 9th pump failed tonight,  we will most likely
> be calling the Animas rep or somebody soon.     If we could get a refund
> on the pump and switch companies,  which other pump brands are
> compatible with the Quicksets?

9TH!!!  Please tell me were they all MM?  I had one of the girls pumps die
and I am trying to decide what to do.  Has MM helped you out each time in a
timely fashion?  Do you feel that they are doing the best that they can?   As
soon as our pump died, 3 weeks getting it, I called and they were suppose to
send another one out ASAP, took 5 days so I called my insurance company and
told them that I didn't want to deal with them anymore they said fine I could
send them both back and get new ones from another company now where do I go?
We had Disetronic, they were good but I wanted to be able to do a square
wave.  PLEASE let me know these answers since I am making my final decision

Eileen Clarke