Re: [IPp] Re: Paradigm vs Animas vs Quicksets?

> Oh Barbara, another pump failure!  I think that somehow that pump just
> doesn't like you much!!

I actually jokingly said to Zachary when the alarms started going off
tonight that perhaps he'd developed an allergy to Paradigm!    He looked
at me for a sec like I was serious and then just cracked up.  LOL while
still feeling upset and prepared for non-stop injections for a few days

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]