[IPp] Re: Paradigm vs Animas vs Quicksets?

> Here's the deal.    Since our 9th pump failed tonight,  we will most likely
> be calling the Animas rep or somebody soon.     If we could get a refund
> on the pump and switch companies,  which other pump brands are
> compatible with the Quicksets?
Oh Barbara, another pump failure!  I think that somehow that pump just
doesn't like you much!!

The Quick-sets with the standard luer lock connections can be used by any of
the other pumps.  We use the Quick-sets with the H-tron pump.    You would
have to trade your Paradigm style Quick-sets for the other type.

Good luck with your switch, or should I say, hopeful switch.  I would think
that any reputable company would have your money refunded immediately, along
with compensation for your troubles.  You must be exhausted.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8