[IPp] Paradigm vs Animas vs Quicksets?

Was that subject confusing?????   LOL

Here's the deal.    Since our 9th pump failed tonight,  we will most likely
be calling the Animas rep or somebody soon.     If we could get a refund
on the pump and switch companies,  which other pump brands are
compatible with the Quicksets?

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]