Re: [IPp] Remember to bolus

My 12 year old has also been doing that some and from our support groupI
belong to, this is not unusual. Seems they have other things in their mind
and simply forget.

I started feeling so bad and finally got tough saying she loses out on
privileges and chances to do things if she won't make the extra effort.
Now we see more effort.
So I have not any real ideas but my suggestions and thoughts worked for us
for "now".
All the best
Jana in Nova Scotia