[IPp] Remember to bolus

I would assume this has been discussed in the past but since I don't get
on too often I'm going to ask anyway.  My 10 year old daughter has been
pumping since August, diabetic since 2.  The last month she is having a
terrible time remembering to bolus after she eats.  Does anyone have any
"tricks" to help her remember?  Sometimes she swears she bolused, but
when I look at the history it does not show a bolus and her numbers
reflect that.  Do you think there is a way that she really is bolusing
but for some reason it's not happening - a highly unlikely event I know,
but it's been happening way too often lately so I'm searching all
options!  Thanks for your help!