Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:51:53 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Sil Serter/Emla Cream

In a message dated 01/06/2003 11:24:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> They usually last 3-4 days
> with the site in her arm.

We also use no inserter BUT my girls would never do their arms.  Where in
arm do you ! ; use that it doesn't get in her way.  3 - 4 days is really
I wish that we could get more that 2 days but the number start climbing

Eileen Clarke
Mom of Peter 20
Kayla & Kelsey 8, Dx'd @ 14 months pumping since 11/99
wife to Bill, type 2