Re: [IPp] Sil Serter/Emla Cream

Thanks to Amelia and Cheri, Lauren also has been using her arms for sites
for quite a few months now.  It's the back of arm - just like we used to
use for shots.  She used the ultraflex there, and now uses sils.  We
rarely have bad sites, even with using her arm muscles a lot in
gymnastics.
The tricky thing now is that she likes keeping her pump in her sock, so
we have to use the long tubing so that it can reach from her arm down to
her feet.  I hope she doesn't grow much taller before she finds a new
place to keep her pump!

Karen
mom to Lauren, now 7, dx'd 11/00, pumping 5/02, and Megan, who just
turned 5