Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:27:17 -0600
From: "Stacy Thurman" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re:Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:27:17 -0600
From: "Stacy Thurman" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPp] Sil Serter

Hello,

My son started with the quick set.  After only a few weeks, we switched
the Sil, and we do use the inserter without difficu! lty.  Austin is 4
and
does not complain that there is any pain involved.  I was wondering if
most
parents use the EMLA cream or if it is found to just be more trouble than
it
is worth.

We switched from the quick set because we would lose the sight daily,
often
Austin would just take it out.  We also saw many varying BS.

Stacy, Mom to Austin, Dx. 11/99, pumping 5/02
Hello,

My son started with the quick set.  After only a few weeks, we switched
the Sil, and we do use the inserter without difficulty.  Austin is 4 and
does not complain that there is any pain involved.  I was wondering if
most
parents use the EMLA cream or if it is found to just be more trouble than
it
is worth.

We switched from the quick set because we would lose the sight daily,
often
Austin would just take it out.  We also saw many varying BS.

Stacy, Mom to Austin, Dx. 11/99, pumping 5/02

!

[IMAGE]Cheri