[IPp] PoP Chat reminder!

Don't have anything to do tonight? Come to the Parents of Pumpers
chat! Join me in the Parents chat room at 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST
tonight and every Saturday night. Come share your pumping
experiences, the story about the 3am tuna fish and peanut butter
sandwich...or other funny stories. Come on out and make some new
friends! :)

PS...I will be changing the chat day/time soon and will let you
all know.

Take care, Ya-Ya!, and TOWANDA!