[IPp] Dental-nitrous oxide

       Claire needs to have 2 teeth pulled on Monday.  She is deathly afraid
of needles and procedures, blood work is major trauma.  I talked to the
dentist's wife today to see if he would be okay with handling her, if she was
really badly behaved.  She suggested that they use nitrous oxide to relax
her.  I think this might help.  Once these two baby teeth are pulled, the
permanent ones that replace them have to be pulled as well (crowding
problems), as soon as they come in.
       Have any of your kids had nitrous oxide and does anyone know if it
does weird things to bgs?
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8