[IPp] Holiday Blood Sugars

Happy New Year everyone.

Jonathan's blood sugars have almost been perfect over the holidays with the
occasional off reading.  It goes to prove that the biggest challenge we've
had is Jonathan being in Kindergarden where the system is one day to school,
one day at home.  It has really wreaked havoc on Jon's blood sugars.  The
weekends we're ok.  I can hardly wait until grade 1~