Re: [IPp] Sil Serter

I started with the sils and have switched to the quick sets. The sils were
harder to insert because my sone is only 5 and jerks when we insert and
being off to the side, his arm would bump my hand often. Also pulling out
the insertion needle is much much easier with the quick sets, just pull
straight out. With the sils you have to squeeze and pull, when you have a
moving target, that is tough. I do have a sil inserter if you need one, let
me know and i will mail it to you.
  Shari , mom to Jayson 5, dx'd  6/00, pumping 8/02