[IPn] Pumping Insulin still has more to pump

Hi everyone,

It's day 23 of our Winter pledge drive and we've matched $150.00 of
the $200.00 of the Pumping Insulin author's challenge. With the
matching funds that brings the total for the pledge drive so far to
almost $3,000 which means there is still another $2,000 to go to
reach our goal for the quarter. We can do together with a little
help from each of you.

If you like the information and comradery you find here, and you are
financially able, won't you join the hundreds of other forum members
that have contributed to the support of the Insulin Pumpers and give
$10 or $20 a year to help out. There are currently well over 6,000
members that have not yet taken the plunge and made a pledge. If each
contributed just 50 cents a month -- less than a buck!!, no fund
raising would be needed to reach our goal. So please won't you
contribute today.

A while ago, Salt Lake City wrote:
<quote>
> Endos are helpful and one should never go without one... but
> parents fight the battle each and every day.  The combined wisdom
> of  many parents of insulin pumpers is more helpful to me than any
> doctor. The PoP email list has been a life saver - literally -
> since my daughter started the on the pump!
> Thanks for a valuable service!

</quote>

Please send me your thoughts for tomorrows pledge reminder to

	email @ redacted

To help match the AUTHOR's challenge or to make a sustaining gift
to Insulin Pumpers please visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

You can use most any credit card or PayPal to make a donation.

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks so much for your support,