[IPp] Good Samaritan braves the storm to find insulin for student

I keep insulin along with other supplies at my son's school, but thank God
for this Good Samaritan Dad who went out to get this girl her insulin!

http://cbs42.com/2014/02/03/good-samaritan-braves-the-storm-to-find-insulin-for-student/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_bk8ymQavI#t=13

Good Samaritan braves the storm to find insulin for student
By Melissa KimUpdated: Monday, February 3, 2014, 10:28 pmPublished: Monday,
February 3, 2014, 10:12 pm
[image: Montessori school]

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) -- When the snow started coming down last Tuesday,
13-year-old Robbie Hansen couldn't but help feel some excitement.

"I was kind of happy that it was falling because we don't exactly have snow
a lot," Hansen said.

Like so many other students across Alabama, the eighth grader at Hilltop
Montessori was forced to spend the night at school. But Robbie has diabetes
and didn't have enough insulin to last her through the storm.
Robbie's mother, Stacey, sat at home in anguish, unable to get to her
daughter.

"I was scared. I was really worried," Stacey said.

However, one dad, an anonymous good Samaritan who spent the night with the
kids at the school, went the extra mile to help out.

He walked to two different pharmacies to get Robbie her insulin. And the
Hansens could not be more thankful.

"I was really grateful that he was here and was able to get me the supplies
that I needed," Robbie said.

On top of that, teachers sacrificed time with their own families to take
care of Robbie's needs.

"[I'm] really, really, really grateful to everybody at Hilltop - the whole
community, the teachers, the parents that stuck around," Stacey said.
"Cannot express my gratitude to them enough for making sure my baby was
safe."

Which is something the teachers didn't think twice about doing.
Rachel - email @ redacted
https://www.facebook.com/AllBrightPhotography