[IPn] short message today

Donate to Insulin Pumpers

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

Over half of Maryland's challenge has already been claimed by IP
members whose combined donations with matching funds is now over
$1,000. Maryland will still DOUBLE the value of your pledge up to a
total of $400+ still available.

I just want to express my thanks for all the very kind and generous
notes of support you have sent me over the last couple of days. IP
would not be here without your support and the hard work of the
volunteers that help make it "go".

I'll send one of my nice "boring" pledge messages tomorrow along with
a summary of how things are going with the pledge drive.

Here are ALL the links for contributions.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

My very best regards,
Michael
..