Re: [IPp] How many carbs at meals

I will add that Andrea usually eats 40-60 g carbs at each meal, averaging
180 g per day (which is what she was eating on NPH regimen 2+ years ago).
She weighs about 51 lbs and is almost 7.  She averages 12-13 units of
insulin per day.

-Natalie

--
Mama to 4 wonderful children
Andrea Jean 4/99 - dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03 - diluted H (U50)