[IPp] You know you are a parent of CWD when...

You know you are a parent of a CWD when you say that your child is "high"
and you're talking about blood glucose!

You know you are a parent of a CWD when you say "SPLENDAAA" instead of
"Sweeeet" the way other kids say it.

And my other funny for the day is --  Cameron was asked by a nurse in the
ER what that was clipped on his pants and he said very matter of factly -
"a pump". She looked puzzled, so I told Cameron to tell her what kind of
pump it was (meaning what the pump was used for) and he said "It's an
Animas!"
Needless to say, the nurse was still puzzled. haha

Carla ~
mom to Cameron age 7 ~ pumping Animas IR1200 (aka"Hot Shot") since July
1, 2004
dx'd-w/cancer 6/2001, dx'd- HBP 12/2001, dx'd - T1D 11/2002
Cameron's website: www.caringbridge.org/mo/cameron/