RE: [IPp] You know you are a parent of CWD when...

Here's the CWD site with the "You know you're a parent when..." section
-
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/people/youreaparent.htm

I can't wait to see your website.  I love finding cool D stuff.  I found
these really neat cell-phone holders and lightweight "fanny packs" for
Emma that her friends think are so cool.  Most have belt slides on the
back, but I bought a couple that don't and just sewed a piece of fabric
on the back.

http://hikosen-carausa.com

Catherine, mom to:
Madeline - 10  Austin  - 9