[IPp] You know you are a parent of CWD when...

Hey!!!  You guys can help me with a project, now that you mention it!!!  I'm
creating a website with cool d-gear.  Really!  We've got some funny sayings
that you are going to love.  We actually were thinking about creating a top 10
shirt of things you only hear in the home of cwd.  Like "You better be low
 mister!" If you got some for me, I'd love to hear them....they may just appear
on a shirt soon!

Best,
Michelle
son, Jesse, diagnosed age 3, pumping since 5