[IPp] Re: [IP] IR1200 Upgrade Chat on 2-24 9pm EST

George,
Come to ****Animas IR1250 chat with IP on Thursday, Feb. 24th 9pm-10pm EST
with speakers Sue DiVito and Rick Philbin.****

What's new with the Animas IR 1250 Insulin Pump?

Take the guesswork out of counting carbs with CarbSmart!
Use ezManager Plus software to create your own food database on your pump.
Also, enter up to six insulin to carb ratios for different times of day to
more closely match your changing needs.
Store the nutritional value of up to 500 food items from CalorieKing or
personalize your list with family favorites.
Enter up to nine food items for any one meal. CarbSmart adds the carbs for
the entire meal and computes your bolus dose based on your personal
settings.
No more carb counting books or calculators when you use CarbSmart.

Personalization With Your PC
Use your PC to easily program your pump settings and basal rates:
4 Basal Programs: Customize program names for easy recognition.
Personal Information: Add important contact information for quick access.
Sick Day Quick Reference: Enter sick day tips from your healthcare team to
help control your diabetes.
Customize Audio Notification: Compose your own tune or choose from selected
music for most alert sounds.

    You can email your questions to email @ redacted
ahead of time and we can get them to the Guest Speakers. Or --if you
missed it-- you can read the chat transcript in the archives the next day.