[IPn] Just 5 days left in February

After today, there are just 5 days left in February so let's try to
finish the pledge drive. AND... we have a challenge, read on....

I know on a Wednesday afternoon, you probably don't want to hear about
making a pledge to Insulin Pumper, but tonight or tomorrow you will go
on-line and expect IP to be there with notes from friends and fellow
forum members. Insulin Pumpers comes to you a few time a year and asks
for your financial support. It will soon be the last week of the month and we
still must raise $1100 to complete the pledge drive for this quarter.

Some of you have asked if there is not another way to raise money for
Insulin Pumpers. Many ways have been tried, direct mail, contact with
meter and insulin makers, and of course our friends at the pump
companies. With the exception of the pump companies, the other avenues
have so far failed to produce any results. The biggest portion of
support for Insulin Pumpers still comes from the forum members. Of our
over 3700 members, around 12% have made one and sometimes several
contribution over the last year. With the tremendous interest in
Insulin Pumpers and growth in the membership, it seems that there
really should be a higher percentage of contributors. You can help us
reduce the amount of time and energy spent on fund raising by making a
continuing contribution of a few dollars a month. If enough forum
members become continuing members, the need for pledge drives will
decrease.  If everyone that is a member just pledged just 60 cents a
month, way less than $10 a year, there would be no need at all for our
pledge drives.

The biggest reason to make a contribution is simply because you enjoy
the forum and the friendship and support that it brings you. Your
financial support is needed to keep Insulin Pumpers health. We
currently have a second CHALLENGE from a TEXAS forum member, again
in the amount of $100.00. If you are financially able and have not yet
made a contribution to Insulin Pumpers, won't you take a few minutes
to mail a check or visit our secure server and make a contribution
now.

To make a matching donation toward this challenge,  or to provide even
more support with a sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write