Re: [IPp] Any comments on Salter 1400 scale & these ready-made logbooks?

We like the Salter 1400.  Got a pretty good price on it at Diabetes  Mall
quite awhile ago, not sure if they still have the best price.  Also  like the
Smart Charts, though I could use more space for notes.

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)