[IPp] stomach virus

Dear Maria-

THANKS SO MUCH FOR your reply.  Your message gave me more insight into this
situation than anyone else has.  It even has a name - "euglycemic ketosis"!
Madison had ketones for 4 days and I couldn't budge them.  Finally on the
4th day she could eat and drink enough to bring them down.  Interestingly,
the next morning after they were negative she was a little high and they
were back temporarily.  My dr. said the 3rd day she MUST eat and drink or go
back and get an IV.

With the protocol you used were you able to get the ketones down a lot,
quite soon, or did the ketones stay high for a couple of days or so?

Where do you buy pediatric rehydration popsicles?

We tried Gatorade and slushies, etc, but she really wouldn't drink much of
anything.  Water was what she would sip most.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.
Sybil Fisher