-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Karen
Piontek

Since we have had to replace our pump 3 times already, we havent used up
a battery yet.  For the last three weeks the battery indicator on the
pump has been going back and forth from full battery to one bar missing.
Every day it jumps back and forth from full to 1 bar missing.  I called
Animas and they said it will jump back and forth when it is nearing the
first empty bar.  Has anyone else experienced this with their battery.
It doesnt seem right to me that it keeps going back and forth for such a
long period of time..Thanks

Karen