Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:58:42 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Glucagon info. for stomache virus

Thank you for posting the link.  The article says to use a regular
insulin
  syringe and to give the glucagon subcutaneously rather than in the
muscle. So
that means give it the same way we would give an insulin shot,  in a
fatty
area, or is it some other way?

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan,
13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)