[IPp] battery on animas 1200

Since we have had to replace our pump 3 times already, we havent used up a
battery yet.  For the last three weeks the battery indicator on the pump has
been going back and forth from full battery to one bar missing.  Every day
it jumps back and forth from full to 1 bar missing.  I called Animas and
they said it will jump back and forth when it is nearing the first empty
bar.  Has anyone else experienced this with their battery.  It doesnt seem
right to me that it keeps going back and forth for such a long period of
time..Thanks

Karen