[IPp] Re: trip to Disneyland

Hi Cindy,

We drove down to Disneyland last summer.  Claire went on as many rides as she
could in both Disneyland and California Adventure.  She did the big drop one
"Maliboomer" and the roller coaster "California Screamin'" several times.
There was no problem whatsoever with the pump.

Also, the first summer that she was pumping we were living in Ontario and has
season passes to Canada's Wonderland.  We went once a week and went on rides
the entire time, including water slides.  Never a problem!

So don't worry and just focus on having fun!

Best wishes,
Barbara, Mum of Claire 10
Kelowna

<<Our family is taking a trip to Disneyland in early April. My son Ryan is
diabetic and has been on the Animas 1200 for about 8 months.
I am concerned about the pump and park rides. I know that it cannot go near
rides that use magnets (rollercoasters). How far away do you have to stay
from them and how do I know exactly which rides use magnets?
If anyone has any advice about theme parks and the pump and also about
flying with the pump, I'd sure love to hear from you.

Cindy, Kelowna B.C.