[IPn] Time to get moving again

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

I did not post a pledge message yesterday and things have slowed down a
lot. We have less than two weeks remaining in February and there is
still $2,700 to go to reach our pledge goal for the Winter quarter.

I expect no-one wants to receive another pledge request but it is a
necessary fact of life in order for Insulin Pumpers to continue to
server the diabetes community. The biggest problems with the pledge
drives is that many people think that they don't need to contribute
because somebody else will, or the plan on doing it soon, but never
get around to it. Insulin Pumpers was made possible over the last
year by donations from over 580 people just like you.

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

Insulin Pumpers tries to make it as easy as possible for you to
contribute. There is even a NEW DOLLAR for DOLLAR CHALLENGE
so you can double the value of your contribution. A pumper from
WISCONSIN challenges you to match their $250 pledge.
WISCONSIN will  match your $15, $25, or more donation dollar for dollar
up to $100.

It's easy, use your credit card and visit:

to make a matching donation or SUSTAINING contribution to Insulin
Pumpers.

If you would like to issue YOUR challenge to the other members to
match your generosity, the visit the challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write