From: email @ redacted
Date: 02/16/05 10:00:37
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Glucagon info. for stomache virus

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
During the Winter PLEDGE drive, won't you help out and do your part
by making a contribution. Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please visit:

Thank you for posting the link.  The article says to use a regular  insulin
  syringe and to give the glucagon subcutaneously rather than in the muscle.
So
that means give it the same way we would give an insulin shot,  in a fatty
area, or is it some other way?

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)
..