From: email @ redacted
Date: 02/16/05 09:33:34
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Stomach Virus

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
During the Winter PLEDGE drive, won't you help out and do your part
by making a contribution. Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please visit:

In a message dated 2/15/2005 3:19:38 PM Central Standard Time,