Re: [IPp] trip to Disneyland

Cindy,

Dan has been to big amusement parks several times since he got on the  pump.
He is on a Cozmo.  The first time, I stood in line with him and  his friends,
then when they got to the front of the line and were close to  getting on, he
would disconnect and give me his pump. I'd clamber back down  and wait at the
end of the ride.  We'd reconnect after the ride.  It  was a big pain for
everyone concerned.

The next time, I called the pump company and they claimed they had never
 heard of any problems with the rides, magnets etc and that we could just leave
the pump on.  That's what we have done since, with no problems.

I do make some adjustments in Dan's clothes so that the pump won't fall  out.
 He keeps it in his front pants pocket, so I  sew up the pocket  so that he
has to sort of squeeze the pump out in an upright position--no  extra open
 space at the opening of the pocket beyond what it takes to just wiggle the pump
out.  He weats a t-shirt untucked so the tubing  is covered and doesn't catch
on anything.

So far that seems to work.  Have fun!

Mary(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13,
dx 4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)