Re: [IPp] Stomach Virus

In a message dated 2/15/2005 3:19:38 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

After  reading all these about kids ending up in the ER with the flu, I'm
going to  call our Dr. and see if I can get a script for Stephanie just to
have on  hand, we have the suppositories but if this stuff works better I'd
rather  use that.  Is anyone else ready for spring??

The doc warned us that the zofran is expensive and insurance would probably
fight us on it.  The bill for the ER and overnight stay is over $5000  though
so it seems like the zofran might be worth it to the insurance co!

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)