[IPp] Cozmo BG Range Setting

Quite a few months ago, there was a discussion about being able to set a
target BG range in the CoZmanager computer program so that when you print
logs, low and high values would be highlighted accordingly. Someone asked me
how to tell the program the desired BG range and I could not, for the life
of me, figure out how Sarah's program knew what her desired range was.
Well...I just stumbled upon it by accident!!

To set target BG range, from the pump's menu, go to Settings / Personalize /
Alerts...When it asks if you want to view/edit custom alerts, say YES. Flip
thru and one of the custom alerts is "Low BG reminder." Even if this
reminder is set to "NO", you can input what a low is for your child (i.e.
70). The very next custom alert is "High BG reminder." Again, you can keep
the reminder at "NO" and still input what you define as a high BG. When you
move your pump settings from the pump to the CoZmanager program, it uses
those 2 values to define the desired BG range and uses them on the log.

Hope all that makes sense and that someone will find the info useful!! For
me, it's one less little nagging thing to keep my brain spinning in the
middle of the night (1 down, 999 to go!!!).

Pam, mom to Sarah, age 8, dx'd 1/03, pumping Cozmo since 3/04