[IPp] trip to Disneyland

Our family is taking a trip to Disneyland in early April. My son Ryan is
diabetic and has been on the Animas 1200 for about 8 months.
I am concerned about the pump and park rides. I know that it cannot go near
rides that use magnets (rollercoasters). How far away do you have to stay
from them and how do I know exactly which rides use magnets?
If anyone has any advice about theme parks and the pump and also about
flying with the pump, I'd sure love to hear from you.

Cindy, Kelowna B.C.