[IPp] Diabetes Insipidus

Does anyone out there have any information about Diabetes Insipidus? Or
personal experience? My son has an appt to see another endo tomorrow who
 specializes in pituitary disorders. They have been making suggestions that they
think
he might have a form of Diabetes Insipidus. I posted a while back when my
 son started having nighttime accidents on a pretty frequent basis. So tomorrow
they are checking him for other pituitary problems.

THanks
Cyndee
Mom of Danny 11 & Patrick 9 pumper since 7/04 MM  712