Re: [IPp] 504 and school questions

 Hi, I keep telling people you need to go thru your Special Education department
and request an evaluation due to his disease, diabetes. After an evaluation is
done then they should draw up a "IEP" Individual Education Plan just for your
child. It doesn't mean his stupid or slow, it means because of the fluctuating
blood sugars that happen constantly all day to a growing child, they can't
concentrate and learn like others, they need a little extra support. My daughter
now is 15 and leveling out finally and on pump. Don't be afraid of Spec. Ed. its
there for you to take advantage of. Remember you are your child's best advocate.
Good Luck, you can email me direct if you want, email @ redacted