[IPn] the 10th day

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Today is the 10th day of our pledge drive -- just a little more than
a third of the way through the month AND we have raised only about
a quarter of the funds needed for the Winter Quarter, namely $1090
That's good work and thanks to all of you that have made a
contribution, however, we need to do a little better to catch up.

We still need $15.00 to complete the match on yesterday's $100 challenge
from MARYLAND. This is YOUR forum and Insulin Pumpers needs your
support to continue to serve you. If you are financially able, please
consider a gift to Insulin Pumpers today. We still have a ways to go
with our pledge drive so if you've been waiting to contribute..... just
putting it off because you were busy doing something else, take a few
moments right now to make a pledge of $10, $20 or more.

To help match this challenge or become a sustaining donor, visit:

If you would like to challenge the forum to match your generosity,
visit:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write