[IPn] Hit our first mark

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

We reached the first milestone in the Winter pledge drive
by breaking the $1000 barrier toward our goal of $5000.
Many thanks to those of you that have contributed so far
and helped to make this possible. A generous member has
put forth their challenge to the rest of you to match
their generous $100 contribution. Once again the
opportunity presents itself to double the value of your
pledge to the Winter drive by making a donation now that
will be matched DOLLAR for DOLLAR by our challenger.

To help match this challenge of make a sustaining donation,
visit:

To challenge the members of the forum to match your
generosity, visit:

or mail your pledge to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way