-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jeff and
Colleen

I tried to fill a prescription for Emla cream, known now as LMX, and my
pharmacist told me that it's now over-the-counter (and $50.)  Have any
of you been able to get it paid for by your prescription plan?  The
pharmacist also said that there is a generic available by prescription,
but my endo's office wasn't aware of it. Thank you,

Colleen
Type 1 since 1974, pumping since 1999
Mom to Will, 12 mos, diagnosed last week, soon to be pumping an IR1200