[IPn] Good work!

Thirteen of our very generous members made pledges to match
NORTH COAST's $250 challenge. These good folks (including several
of our international members) have provided good momentum for our
Winter pledge drive. Won't you join them??

If you enjoy the forum and web site and are financially able, won't you
please make a contribution large or small to help support YOUR forum.
Since last quarter, Insulin Pumpers has added many new members
and continues to grow every month. You can help!  Your contribution of
just a few dollars added to all the others will make this fund raising drive
successful.

You can make a one time donation to help with just this pledge drive or
you can make a sustaining donation by pledging $10 or $20 per month.
A sustaining gift is very helpful because it provides a predictable
steady income that we can count on. If you would like to do more, then
make a challenge of $100 or more to the membership which they must
match with their individual donations. A challenge gift is one of our
most valuable tools to raise money. Challenging the membership to match
your generosity has always brought a double or triple whammy for the
Insulin Pumpers forum.

To see the progress of this fund drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml

For on-line contributions using our secure server, please visit

for challenges

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
CAF charity #002139.

or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write