Re: [IPp] RE: Insets

In a message dated 2/7/2005 6:06:44 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

How do  ya'll dispose of them though? I have a bag of used sets in their
plastic  disks, but they are too big to put in my normal oarnge juice
container. I  am not sure what to do with them.

I'm not sure how big these are, but we use old liquid detergent bottles for
our sharps and they have a fairly large opening on top.

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)