[IPp] RE: Insets

I have found the needle in the Insets sticks too. But I am new to pumping
so I don't have much experience with other sets. I have to be very
careful to hold down the tubing and get my finger on the tape as I pull
the needle out, or it pulls out the whole thing. I have wasted a few sets
this way.

How do ya'll dispose of them though? I have a bag of used sets in their
plastic disks, but they are too big to put in my normal oarnge juice
container. I am not sure what to do with them.

Rebecca Schirle
Mom to Amber 21, Cambria 17, Nathan 16, Lynnea 8 (diagnosed
1/03; pumping Cozmo) Seattle, WA